Towing your wrecked vehicle, selecting a body shop, reporting and dealing with insurance company and the list goes on.
Having a diminished value appraiser inspect your vehicle will give you one of the most important tools you can have, someone to help you deal with the insurance company.
What can our Diminished Value Appraisers do for you?
Our diminished value appraisers prepare an appraisal report to give to your insurance company. This will outline the value in your vehicle prior to the accident verses after the accident.
Remember even if the repairs to your vehicle are done perfectly, the value of your vehicle will still be considerably less after the accident.
When someone finds a vehicle that has been in an accident they will never pay the same price as the same vehicle that has not been in an accident. Would you? It just makes sense, so that loss in value is significant.
What happens after your accident?
Our appraisers will provide a diminished value appraisal report that is used when filing or disputing a diminished value claim against your insurance company.
Our diminished value appraisers inspection and full report includes:
- Detailed inspection of the repair invoice & any other documents you provide.
- Inspect vehicle for extent of damage.
- Check all safety related equipment and ensure all are working properly.
- Access inspection panels for evaluation and any possible kinetic damage from impact.
- Suspension inspection for any damage
- Inspect for any structure damage and repair correction.
- Take vehicle on road test.
- Obtain printed evidence and documents to confirm repairs done to factory standards.
- Determine pre-accident value of your vehicle.
- Determine level of repair diminished value.
- Diminished Value Appraisal Report includes all supporting documentation to settle your claim.
- Make contact with insurance company claims office and/or forward to your lawyer per our agreement.