Diminished Value Report from Diminished Value California!
When you have been in an accident you need to have a diminished value appraisal. This diminished value report measures the damaged vehicle’s inherent loss in value. The diminished value can be measured as the difference in value of the vehicle before the accident and that after the accident, prior to or after repair. Most often even if the repairs have been performed perfectly, the value of the vehicle will be considerably less.
The way to look at a Diminished Value Report
if you are looking to purchase a vehicle you would not pay full price for one that has been in an accident compared to one that hasn’t.
What is a diminished value report used for?
This report is used when filing or disputing a diminished value claim against an insurance part or another party.
Eric Meyer Automotive Expert offers a diminished value appraisal inspection, this report includes.
- Full review and detailed inspection of your repair invoice
- Operate all options and all safety equipment for related damage
- Preform visual and measured inspection of the vehicle
- Detailed inspection for suspension damage
- Access inspection panels for evaluation and evidence of kinetic damage
- Inspect for evidence of structure damage
- Contact repair facility to confirm factory repair or replacement standard.
- Preform vehicle road test
- Determine the level of repair diminished value
- Determine the pre-damage value of your vehicle
- Professional Diminished value report that includes all supporting documentation to settle your claim.
- Make contact with insurance claims office or forward to your lawyer per our agreement
Your diminished value report will provide all the documentation needed to prove that your vehicle has sustained a loss in value. As a result of this, your insurance company still owes you money.
Let Eric Meyer Automotive Expert get you the compensation you are entitled to today!