Your car has been repaired, but you could still be entitled to a check from the insurance company for Diminished Value. Even if you’ve already settled with the insurance company you can still file a separate diminished value claim if the repairs were done recently.
What Happens To Cars After An Accident
How will Eric Meyer Automotive Expert Help You?
We provide a professional appraisal along with all the documentation required to prove that your vehicle has lost value and that your Insurance Company still owes you money.
Diminished Value is the depreciated value of an automobile by an accident, collision or comprehensive loss (fire, flood, hail, animal, vandalism).
FACT: A wrecked and repaired vehicle will always be inferior to, and have less value than an undamaged counterpart.
Statistics say that 55% of consumers wouldn’t even buy a car that has been in an accident and 81% would only buy one if they received a large discount.
Buyers tend to be afraid of the long-term implications of a collision as well as the negative impact on the vehicle history report.
Eric Meyer Automotive Expert – Your Advocate for You and Your Damaged Vehicle.
Our Diminished Value Appraisal Inspection and Full Report Includes:
- Full review and detailed inspection of your repair invoice and other documents provided by you.
- Perform visual and measured inspection of the vehicle for the extent of damage.
- Operate all options and safety related equipment for related damage caused by the accident.
- Access inspection panels for evaluation and evidence of kinetic damage caused from the impact.
- Detailed inspection for suspension damage caused by the accident.
- Inspect for evidence of structure damage and repair correction.
- Perform vehicle road test.
- Contact repair facility to confirm factory repair or replacement standards. Obtain printed evidence and or documents.
- Determine the pre-damage value of your vehicle.
- Determine the level of repair diminished value.
- Professional Diminished Value Report that includes all supporting documentation to settle your claim.
- Make contact with insurance claims office or forward to your lawyer per our agreement.