Expert Consult Package Repair to Final Inspection
- Inspect at repair facility to confirm factory repair or replacement standards. Obtain printed evidence and or documents.
- Perform visual and measured inspection of the vehicle to determine the extent of damage.
- Access inspection panels for evaluation and evidence of kinetic damage caused from the impact.
- Detailed inspection for suspension damage caused by the accident.
- Inspect for evidence of structure damage and repair correction.
- Full review and detailed inspection of your repair invoice and other documents provided.
- Photographs of damage and repair process
- Additional inspection During Repairs
- Notice of Deficiency presented shop and Insurance Company
- Final Inspection after Completed Repairs
- Determine the level of repair diminished value.
- Determine the pre-damage value of your vehicle.
- Professional Diminished Value Appraisal Report